It’s a Valentines Day Extravaganza!
Will You Be Our Valentine?
Frankie’s Pizza would like to invite you to share your special Valentines Day with us in our New Dining Room J
The majority of American couples prefer to eat Valentine’s Day dinner at a restaurant rather than at home. TRUE OR FALSE? FALSE! According to a recent study conducted by Zagat, 57% of people said they prefer to cook at home or order in, rather than going out on Valentine’s Day.
Order In! You’ll Love Our Valentine’s Day Specials
- Heart Shaped 2 Topping Pizza – $14.99
- FREE Cheesecake with any 16″ Thin or 14″ Pan Pizza
- Valentine Combo – Large Heart Shaped 2 topping Pizza, 2 Glasses of Wine/Beer & Choice of Cake/Cheesecake Only $28.00
(Not valid with any other offers or coupons Valid 2/12/2014- 2/16/2014)
Funny Statistics For Valentines Day (Brought to you By Static Brain and ABC’s The Chew)
- Average annual Valentines Day Spending: 13.19 Billion
- Percent of women who send themselves flowers on Valentine’s Day: 14%
- 2. Men are more likely than women to fear being single on Valentine’s Day. TRUE OR FALSE? TRUE! According to a recent Harris poll, 25% of men said they would rather have a root canal than spend Valentine’s Day alone. Shockingly, only 16% of women said the same.
- Percent of women who would end their relationship if they didn’t get something for Valentines day: 53%
- On average 2.16 million marriages take place on Valentines Day
There were many more stats but these were our top five favorites. However, I will leave you with these other last notable stats. According to the National Retail Federation, Americans are expected to spend an estimated 3.9 billion dollars eating at restaurants on Friday. In addition, the average person is planning on spending $130.97 on candy, cards, flowers, and gifts. Wow, those numbers really show how important this holiday of love really is. We wish you a hot, cheesy and delicious Valentines Day!